- Instructor:Haji Muhammad Saif
- Course Completion Certificate
- Internship (based on your grades)
- Course Requisitions
- Formal in English
- Total Duration 2 months
- Total Lectures 24
- Class Timing
- Call for Timing
- Course Fees Call for info
Microsoft Outlook 2016
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options, and organize your mail. You will:
Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
Customize read and response options.
Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
Create and work with Contacts.
Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
MICROSOFT WORD COURSES WILL COVER:
- GETTING STARTED WITH OUTLOOK 2016
- FORMATTING MESSAGES
- WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- CUSTOMIZING MESSAGE OPTIONS
- ORGANIZING MESSAGES
- MANAGING YOUR CONTACTS
- WORKING WITH THE CALENDAR
- WORKING WITH TASKS AND NOTES
- MODIFYING MESSAGES AND SETTING GLOBAL OPTIONS
- ORGANIZING, SEARCHING, AND MANAGING MESSAGES
- MANAGING YOUR MAILBOX
- AUTOMATING MESSAGE MANAGEMENT
- WORKING WITH CALENDAR SETTINGS
- MANAGING CONTACTS
- MANAGING ACTIVITIES BY USING TASKS
- SHARING WORKSPACES WITH OTHERS
- MANAGING OUTLOOK DATA FILES